Calibrate has developed a proven, cost effective and guaranteed methodology that consistently delivers the right solution to our client's needs.
In order to tackle the problem of developing systematic design and validation procedures for control strategies, a rich, versatile simulation / emulation environment is constructed. Global performance indices for the system are introduced and simulation is shown to be an efficient way to estimate them in realistic situations. Relating the indices to suitable control parameters, it is possible to evaluate the efficacy and the efficiency of distributed control strategies and to tune accordingly the control algorithms.
Inaccurate measurement can lead to the risk of large financial losses whether at the exploration, production or distribution stage. With instrumentation calibration services from INTENSE, you can be sure of the highest degree of measurement accuracy, reducing measurement uncertainties and helping maximize profits.
Our calibration services utilize dynamic measurement systems instrumentation to achieve dynamic measurement accuracy. INTENSE provides calibration equipment which is demonstrably traceable to the highest standards.
Our experts have many years of experience in the industry working on all types of equipment calibration using a wide range of international measurement reference standards.
Utilizing our wide range of services covers all of your calibration requirements, enabling you to optimize your profitability. Read on or contact us here at INTENSE to find out more.
Thermal & Humidity Parameter
Temperature: From – 50oC to 1100oPriceMinus"> Temperature Controller/ Indicator with sensor or thermocouple Dial Temperature Gauge with sensor Temperature Chart Recorder with sensors Digital Temperature Data logger / Scanner with sensors Thermo – Hygrometer Hygrometer Digital Humidity Data logger / Scanner with transmitters Humidity Indicator with transmitter
Pressure, Vacuum & Force Parameter:
Pressure & Vacuum: From – 1 to 600 bar
Force:up to 5.0 kN
- Dial Vacuum Gauge
- Digital Vacuum Indicator with transducer
- Dial Pressure Gauge
- Digital Pressure Indicator with transducer
- Tensile Machine
- Compression Machine
- Load Indicator with Load Cell
Mass, Volume & Density Parameter:
Mass (Weight): From 1 mg to 100 kg
Balance: up to 100 kg
Volume: up to 10 liter (by weighing process) Large Volume Tank/Vessel
Density: up to 2 g/ml
- Analytical Weights & Various Weights
- Large Volume Manufacturing Tank / Vessel
- Large Volume Storage Tank
- Determination of Density of Any Liquid
Dimension & Speed Parameter:
Dimension: up to 50 meter
Speed (RPM): up to 15000 rpm
- Vernier Caliper / Micrometer /Dial Gauge / Screw Gauge etc.
- Height Gauge etc
- Measuring Scale & Measuring Tape
- Plain / Threaded Plug & Ring Gauges
- Other dimensional tools & meters
- Sieves of various mesh
- RPM Indicator with sensor
- Tachometer etc.
Electrical & Time Parameter:
Voltage: up to 1000 V (DC) & up to 750 V (AC)
Current: up to 10 A (DC) & up to 10 A (AC – 50 Hz)
Resistance: up to 400 M ?
Power: 0 – 750 V/ 0 – 20 A
Capacitance: up to 100 µ
Frequency: up to 8 M Hz
RTD: From – 200° C to 850°C
Thermocouple: From – 200° C to 1760°C
Time: up to 999 hours
- Ammeter / Volt Meter / Watt Meter / Power Meter etc.
- Multi-meter / Calibrator etc.
- Oscilloscope / Frequency Meter / Counter
- Capacitor / Induction
- Temperature Controller / Indicator (Simulation Method)
- RTD Sensors (Simulation Method)
- Thermocouples (Simulation Method)
- Timer / Stop Watch
Various Sophisticated Instruments:
- UV & VIS Spectrophotometer
- FTIR Spectrophotometer
- pH, Conductivity or TDS Meter
- Pharmaceutical Industries’ Manufacturing & Laboratory Equipment
- Food & FMCG Industries’ Manufacturing & Laboratory Equipment
- Packaging Testing Equipment (Bursting Tester / Torque / Tensile Tester etc.,)
- Medical & Hospital Equipment
- And Many More